Henkel Kenya Limited
Adhesives, Detergents & Cosmetics
Henkel is a leader with brands and technologies that make people's lives easier, better and more beautiful. Henkel Kenya Ltd. is a subsidiary of Henkel KGaA, Düsseldorf - Germany. Henkel started its East African operations in Tanzania during the mid 1960’s. The Kenyan Company was established in 1974. In anticipation of economic development across East Africa, Henkel also runs operations in Uganda and Tanzania.
Henkel Kenya Limited is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company.
The company's manufacturing plant in Nairobi produces quality products primarily for the East African market and there is also growing demand for Henkel products in the larger COMESA market.
Our range of products consists of:
- Industrial Adhesives: Adhesives for industrial applications.
- Consumer Adhesives: Global brands such as Pattex, Ponal, Pritt and Tangit for any required application
- Surface Technology: Metal treatment products
- Cosmetics: Body, Skin and Hair care products (Fa, Taft, Schwarzkopf, Creme 21 among other brands)
- Household detergents: Persil, Pril, ATA, Der General, X-Tra
Together with the head office in Düsseldorf Henkel Kenya's social responsibility which is anchored in it's corporates values. As part of the global support for childrens projects, Henkel Kenya has built and funds an Aids Orphanage near Kisumu. Henkel assists 33 orphaned children with lifes basic needs and trains the older orphans on skills such as carpentry, basket making to enable them to be self-reliant as they advance in age. This has not only given hope to the orphans, but has also kept them away from streets and crime.
- Telephone: (+254-20) 8561891-3
- Fax: (+254-20) 8561894